Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good and Evil the long-term view

My eyes tell me that I’m a god. One of many gods. My eyes tell me that I came here to this game we call life to feel and touch and relearn what I always know but can never feel when I’m not here in a game.Imagine if you lived forever, Imagine that you knew it all about everything. Had anything you desired materialized as soon as you wished it. Such existence is not very desirable to say the least.A combination of technologies that includes nanotechnology, wireless communication, and AI (artificial intelligence), will combine soon to allow us to create video games where the game is played inside the player’s head. Nanotech, will also at one point in the future, allow us to keep people a life for as long as the solar system provides a viable living environment. Or even the universe itself given enough time. Thus we will be able to set up the game timer for a maximum of 100 years, or for a maximum of an hour if we so desire. We will also decide the time-space reality of the game we play. Set the game so that we don’t know it is a game. Or alternatively have some clues to be uncovered over time. It can be a one soul game. Or a game where a number of souls play together. Either one will be for the player or players as real as this reality is to each and everyone of us. By us I mean the real souls in the game we are in now. I suspect that many of the players are not real souls. Rather they are just props designed to give the real souls in the game the full range of potential interactions. I would suggest that carton characters are as real as we are. If it can be imagined, it can be a part of a game. I can see people here that will go into a game where they are carton characters. Once they enter that game, it will be as real to them as our reality is to everyone of us. In other words, that carton reality is no different then the place/reality we are already in. Once we are able to do what I have described above, it can be the point where this game ends. And we will all arrive one more time at the place of no time. The place we started from. In other words. With a combination of new technologies we are developing every day the knowledge and equipment to build inside out the system we are in NOW. Each one of the souls here will choose then the next place they wish to go to next.

No comments: